Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ryan's Wall




Finally! I finally finished Ryan's superhero mural. I think we started it in June of 2009 and I just finished it last weekend. He really likes it. Originally I was going to paint the superheros on but I found these reusable wall stickers called Wall Mates. I figured since they are reusable he could change some of the scenes sometimes. I ordered a Superman pack and a Batman pack and each one came with 30 stickers so we used some on the mural and then he got to go crazy with the rest around his room. I ordered some of the Batman bedding from Pottery Barn Kids but the sham and pillowcase are on back order until April 17 and the duvet cover until June 17. I haven't told him about those yet. I figured since they were going to take so long to get here I'd let them be surprises so he wasn't asking me about them all the time. I didn't order the sheets because he loves his flannel sheets. I want some that are a solid yellow or blue or I guess even black. If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment